Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Where's Waldo?

I’m pretty sure the guy who thought up the idea of “take-out” had that stroke of genius right here at this very eatery. He walked in and decided his Pad Thai would be way easier to swallow if he wasn’t having a seizure.
It's true. I'm no interior decorator but I do know that multi-colored Christmas lights do not go with vegetable wall decals. And as for the giant blue and purple bubbles on the walls, there is only one possible explanation: Vandalism. For the love of curry noodles, someone please alert the authorities.
[Thai Restaurant, Royal Oak Michigan]

1 Comments:

Blogger Alberto Aguiar said...

just wanted to apriciate your comment in my blog, and I see in your words at your blog that you have a huge sensitivity ...thanks

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home